Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Fabulous Influenster Nation

So I've taken some time away from the blog.  I'm sure you've noticed how uncharacteristically quiet I've been!  First it was working on the house, then it was becoming absorbed in my career, then it was pregnancy, then having a newborn in the house, now it's having a toddler AND becoming re-absorbed into my career.  Basically life.  Anyway, in 2015, I'd like to have a goal to blog a couple of times a month.  After all, that's why this blog was created!

One of the best things that has emerged recently is my involvement with Influenster. This website tracks your online footprint via social media involvement and surveys of your lifestyle and preference to present its members with opportunities to test and sample products and provide strategic feedback.  Sometimes these product testing opportunities allow members of Influenster Nation to share the experience with their various social media trees.

Anyone who knows me, knows I love shouting from the rooftops when I find a great new product. I love things that solve a problem for me or make my life easier.  I also love a little pampering and luxury sprinkled into my otherwise-mundane life.  Their little packages of love, which they call a "VoxBox," include things like sample products or coupons for them (generally things that are breakable [thus wouldn't hold up well via shipping] or perishable), accessories that would help you enjoy the sample product even more, and sometimes even coupons to pass along to friends. It's so much fun to receive their occasional VoxBoxes and to provide honest, constructive feedback. Other members of Influenster have the benefit of seeing reviews, as well as the companies that sponsored the samples.

Overall Influenster has recharged my social media batteries and made me realize how much I enjoy being active in the world of social media. Thus, my renewed interest in the blog!  See you more -- much more! -- in 2015!

To check out the Inflluenster fun, visit www.influenster.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment